Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Laptops Under £200 has a commitment to regulate ourselves in order to ensure that our activities positively affect society as a whole. We are committed to working ethically, considering human rights as well as the social, economic and environmental impacts of what we do as a business.
Our aim is to meet, and endeavour to exceed, any relevant legislation, and if legislation does not exist in a particular area, we want to ensure we carry out best practices anyway. This is good for our communities as a whole, our customers and our team.
Laptops Under £200 are committed to ensuring that any business undertakings are conducted as ethically as possible by following the below policy.
Who We Are And What We Do
At Laptops Under £200 we are committed to providing the highest quality new and refurbished brand name laptops at affordable pricing.
Looking after Employees
- We maintain health and safety policies, procedures and training to keep safe standards of working in accordance with both common sense practices and government guidelines.
- We offer staff training, appraisals and personal development.
- We clearly communicate with staff regularly, both personally and via correspondence and regular meetings.
- Staff paid correctly and on time, pensions are offered, and benefits are given.
- Any HR issues are dealt with appropriately, and in a timely manner. Employees have access to our HR team and the best chain of communication for resolving any issues needed.
- We practise team building exercises, company culture days, offer free and healthy food, fresh fruit and paid time off for birthdays.
- We have a dedicated team to look after improving and maintaining customer satisfaction and retention- we make ourselves available 24/7 to any requests or support issues, in every country.
- We maintain strict standards of quality control and health and safety standards, this includes recent safe practice for delivery standards due to COVID-19.
- We communicate clearly with customers on a regular basis to maintain open lines of communication for any issues whatsoever.
- We use local suppliers whenever possible to support local businesses in our community.
- We are committed to paying our suppliers properly and on time?
- We maintain clear communication with suppliers and they have access to us 24 hours per day, seven days per week for any issues whatsoever that may arise.
- Laptops Under £200 is committed to monitoring waste reduction, re-using local e-cycling schemes and recycling.
- We encourages staff to travel to work using public transport when possible and purchase company vehicles that are as energy efficient as possible.
- We travel when necessary and are committed to staying updated of the best energy saving practices and implementing them accordingly.
- We donate technology whenever possible to agencies in need.
- We employ local individuals whenever possible to support the surrounding community.
- We have several schemes in place including an iPad lending initiative to provide technology to nursing homes and hospitals that are in need of communicating with family and friends during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Laptops Under £200 is committed to measuring the progress on our corporate responsibilities on a quarterly basis and making adjustments and improvements as needed in regards to feedback, employee satisfaction and success metrics and feedback we receive from local agencies which we support.
We will continue to regularly review update this policy to keep current with community and company progress.